Legal translation requires a special knowledge on the side of the translator, not only about the language pair but also about the legal field in both languages. Many times a specific terminology in one language does not have an exact equivalent in the other and the translator has to investigate its equivalent to choose the best option. Thus, it is essential to resort to.
What documents may need a translation
- Decisions, rogatory papers, rulings, entries, certificates, contracts, powers of attorneys, deeds, patents and trademark, intellectual property, copyright, pleadings, petitions, summons, notifications, criminal records certificate, cohabitation certificate.
Some documents may need a legalization procedure by Colegio de Traductores Públicos de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Sworn Translators' Association of the City of Buenos Aires). This is a procedure that certifies the signature an seal of the translator, and can be done in the same day or in two days and accompanies the original document and translation.
Why to choose us
- Our team is composed by certified and technical translators.
- We learn constantly.
- We have wide experience in translation.
- We assure confidentiality.
- We keep a strict policy about timeliness of delivery and translation quality.
Please, ask for advice or further information.
We will get back to you shortly.