IELTS exam preparation
IELTS® is a certification of the English language for academic and professional purposes. It is requested by universities in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zeland and Canada. It can also be useful for working or migration purposes.
IELTS evaluates the four skills of the language and thus is divided into four parts:
- Listening, assesses listening comprehension of English (30 minutes).
- Reading, assesses reading comprehension of English (60 minutes).
- Writing, assesses writing skills in English (60 minutes).
- Speaking, assesses oral skills in English (around 15 minutes).
- IELTS Academic: Has academic purposes and is useful in the admision process for international universities.
- IELTS General Training: Has working and migration purposes.
The exam can be paper-based or computer-based. Contrary to othe exams in which the candidate sits for the level he wants to achieve, IELTS is only one exam and the candidate gets a score related to CEFR. IELTS results are reported on a band scores from 0 to 9. Organizations and universities asking for IELTS as certification may ask for the overall band score, or also, a specific band in each part of the exam.
Please, ask for advice or further information.
We will get back to you shortly.